Monday, May 5, 2008

Cav's Seal the Deal, with class.


With the Cav's losing at home in Game 5, the first thing I thought was I'm fine with them winning at home in Game 7. Assuming that the Cav's wouldn't be able to pull of the win in DC was obviously wrong. The picture on the right side is from Game 6, where Papa John's made special t-shirts that were aimed at LeBron James. The shirts were made after Brenden Haywood called LeBron a crybaby. When I first saw the logo during Game 6, I was very upset. A company taking part in making fun of a player, seemed very unprofessional and out of line. I could understand ONE fan having it, but it seemed almost everyone that showed up to the Verizon Center had one on. I found an article online at espn.com that said Papa john's was apologizing for the t-shirts. As I read on I found out that Papa John's is going to sell their pizza's in the Cleveland area for 23 cents for a large one topping pizza. Not only that but they were also going to donate $10,000 dollars to the Cavaliers Youth Fund. So even though Papa John's was out of line to begin with, the TASTE of victory in Cleveland is going to be with better ingredients from better pizza.


The Cav's will play the Celtics on Tuesday in Boston. RISE UP!!

No comments: