Monday, April 21, 2008

Scarlet and Gray Game 08'


Went to the spring game this weekend and it was pretty fun. I got there early because they were playing the lacrosse game before in the shoe and you could sit anywhere you wanted and stay for the spring game. Me and a few friends sat in the South stands and had a really good view for the lacrosse game and the spring game. It was cloudy the whole time during the lacrosse game, and the intense qualities of the sport kept alot of people interested. As soon as the football players stepped onto the field it began to rain. And it didn't just rain for a little bit and stop, it rained the WHOLE time. After sitting in misery and watching amazingness (the spring game) the "fake fans" were weeded out from the true fans through the rain. After the game was over people started going onto the field, I wasn't about to let that opportunity pass. I got a few friends to go down with me and we started over to where the players were going to head into the locker room. Chris Wells passes, Malcom Jenkins, Jon Thoma (punter), walks right beside us. Then out of the corner of my eye i see a mass of scarlet pass behind me, the team was walking on either side of me and I was stuck in a rut trying to figure out which way to look. After most had gone into the locker room, Todd Boeckman trotted by and we gave him our congrats and he "head nodded" back. After all the rain it was really worth it to stick around to be able to be down on the field with all of the players. IT WAS AWESOME!!

No comments: